Thursday 27 June 2013

June 27th – 514,418

Ah well, nobody pointed out the silly mistake yesterday when I titled the post with the wrong date. Never mind, sorry, I’m not Doctor Who, or even one half of Bill and Ted, I don’t have a time machine, and I didn’t star in an H.G.Wells novel on the idea. I just got it wrong, okay? And have since corrected it.

Anyway, to get back on topic, I enjoyed anther two sparkling stints on this work in progress, hitting 3,738 words, taking it to nearly 30k and expending my lead on my timetable to almost 10 days. Given I’m feeling a bit, I don’t know, off-colour today, after a bad night, I guess that’s pretty good going.

I’ve hit the word count before lunch, so that gives me a prime opportunity to spend the afternoon watching Wimbledon. The events yesterday contained enough drama to keep anyone interested, especially watching a couple of, shall we say, no-hopers winning against top seeds. The guy playing Federer played out of his skin and Murray seems to be playing better than ever this year. We’ll see.

An afternoon of relaxation beckons, so I think I’ll say goodbye for now…

No comments:

Post a Comment