Wednesday 24 April 2013

April 24th – 360,023.

For some reason Wednesday has become the one day of the week where it’s getting harder and harder to find any writing time. Somehow, though, I’ve managed it and hit my quote, 2,900 words which has taken me past the 360,000 word mark.

This work in progress is fast approaching its end too, another couple of days to compete this scene and then a day for the scene that neatly links this book to book three and it’ll be done – and at the right length too, although I think I’ll slip one of the intended scenes for this book in as the first full scene in the new book, just to aid continuity.

I sorted out the title too, and I’ve got a draft cover for it, but that’s with my one woman focus group so we’ll see how that pans out.

All in all, quite satisfied with the progress here, and looking forward to putting it down and starting another one. The problem is I now have more than one prime candidate for the slot, and I don’t know which to pick! Damn it!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment