Saturday 20 April 2013

April 20th – 345,381.

Seeing as today is our granddaughter’s fourth birthday I was pretty sure today would be a non-writing day. However, I’ve proved myself wrong – again. I didn’t get that much writing time this morning, but I did get enough, completing 2,866 words and once more finishing with my heroine in a dilemma in the middle of the climactic scene for the book.

In many respects I wanted to finish this scene, but because of the aforementioned little lady’s event, I can’t, so a couple of hours at a soft play centre near where they live beckons for the afternoon. You never know, maybe after we get home there’ll be time to finish the scene this evening. That is of course provided I’ve survived that couple of hours in a soft play zone. I’m too big and too old to have a go and sitting there watching is going to be tiring enough.

Ah well, wouldn’t miss it for the world. Anybody got a good survival guide for soft play zone watchers?

No comments:

Post a Comment