Monday 15 April 2013

April 15th – 330,552.

I’ve been a good boy today, and returned to working on my main work in progress, rather than staying with the exciting new idea I worked on yesterday. There’s no doubt in my mind, though, that I will be working on that as soon as the proverbial virtual ink is dry on the draft of this piece.

I guess, partly because I was so excited about the new piece yesterday, my writing speed has been rather slower today, meaning I’ve managed 2,837 words at a reasonable clip, but not done more than that. I need to get my desk clear anyway – it’s about time for Amazon to release the figures for March, and that means I have a complex spreadsheet to adjust in order to finalise the figures for e-book sales for quarter one.

Otherwise know as good old-fashioned number crunching. Ah, well. If only life was a simple as a spreadsheet.

No comments:

Post a Comment