Wednesday 10 April 2013

April 10th – 314,043 words.

Today I’ve had to contend with a lot of different things. Not only have I had to deal with the way I have been feeling, my cold is no better, although at least we both got some sleep last night, but Marion’s is no better either. On top of that, our daughter and our two granddaughters dropped round to see us, having not rung first. Well I wasn’t going to upset the apples of our eyes by turning them away at the door, was I?

Being given the run around by a three, almost four year old and a nearly two year old for a couple of hours has left me exhausted.

As I had about a thousand words to do at the time they arrived, I’ve just this minute finished them, hitting 2,818 for the day, and that is your lot. Enough.

So, excuse the brevity of this, I’m going to go downstairs, and sit and veg out for a while, and then maybe after tea find something else to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment