Wednesday 17 April 2013

April 17th – 336,173 words.

Well today I woke up early and lay there with the next scene for this book running through my mind. Despite not really wanting to get up, I felt compelled to, so for the next forty minutes wrote around 1,200 words sitting there in my robe and slippers. That was a first, and it shows just how much this writing every day, this target hitting has become an addiction rather than just a way of getting more output. Well after getting showered, dressed and breakfasted as well as getting the bread ready to be left to rise, I’ve now come back upstairs to write and used the bread rising time to complete the day’s word count at 2,808 words.

And it’s only 9:15am!

Ridiculous!

Now, I’m going to close the lid on the laptop, go and torture myself by baking the bread (the smell just makes me hungry!) and relax for a while, before hitting the number crunching I have to do for the company.

Ah, well, no rest for the righteous! Or something like that.

No comments:

Post a Comment